TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP HOLDS
THIS IS NOT A TERMINATION REQUEST
As stated in your Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring Blue Crab CrossFit membership on hold. (Pre-paid memberships we have sold expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold). This policy applies to ALL memberships. Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
1. You have the option to put your automatically recurring membership on hold for any reason for 4 - 12 weeks.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than two weeks before your upcoming invoice. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. A member in good standing may place membership on hold only after the initial two month term of membership. Membership hold requests are limited to two (2) times per calendar year.
4. Membership hold requests are limited to 12 weeks per calendar year in one week increments. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. Your original agreement will be extended by the amount of time of the membership hold. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 4 week cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable as well as the completion of the cancellation form. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
5. The AutoPay on the membership file must be confirmed and active. Membership billing automatically resumes after the requested hold date unless a member contacts BCCF to release the hold early or extend it via another hold request. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in the membership being reactivated immediately; and member’s regular monthly membership charges will be assessed. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
Please complete the following form and we will respond within three business days to confirm receipt and cancellation of your account.